Make Up Review – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
By Skywing Knights // April 4, 2018
Good Afternoon Lovelies!
Today I wanted to write a quick Make Up review regarding one of my favorite go-to Cosplay Make Up essentials, the “Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner”.
Why do I recommend this particular eyeliner?
- It gives a crisp solid line and does not smudge.
- It does not burn or sting.
- In addition to being a great eyeliner tool, it’s perfect for drawing on various character’s tattoos. My friend and I have used it multiple times for Zero Kiryu’s tattoo as well as Frau’s tattoos (which go all the way up my arm mind you).
- It’s waterproof and sweat-proof.
- Following up on the last note, it will also not come off without make up remover, so fabric can rub against it all day without staining (seriously, I’ve never seen a thing happen and I’ve used it with multiple fabrics)
- It’s great for everyday use in addition to cosplay use! (Seriously, I wear this daily!)
- Recently, the tips I seem to get release quite a lot of ink upon the first one or two uses, so be cautious!
As you can see, there are lots of pros with very little cons in regards to this item. I generally find this eyeliner at Sephora, but I believe it is sold at other make up retail stores, such as Ulta as well. It comes in a variety of colors, but “Jet-Black” is my personal go to.
For purchase, visit the following links below:
Stila Cosmetics – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Till the next review, I hope that this helps. For more tips and tricks, be sure to read more of my make up reviews here. Thank you for stopping by!